I have to admit I’m huge fan of Dorset Cereals. A couple of years ago I reviewed some of their muesli and flaked cereals and since then their products been regulars on my shopping list. My favourite products are the Simply Muesli and the Tasty Low Fat Flakes. They were kind enough to sponsor the blog this month and send me one of their new products for review as well as some goodies for giveaway!
I received the new Strawberry and Redcurrant Granola to try out:
I do love their style of packaging :-) This granola is made with oats, golden syrup, sunflower oil, sunflower seeds and freeze dried berries. I’ve been enjoying it on top of smoothies and along side fresh berries and soy yoghurt:
Its delicious, I love the addition of the slightly tart and sweet berries to the crunchy earthy oats. The granola is £3.79 for a 550g box which I don’t think is too bad given the quality of the product. I do tend to watch out for supermarket offers as Dorset Cereals products seem to be included quite regularly – I know I’ve seen them with money off in Sainsbury’s a few times, so keep an eye out if you’re on a budget. I think the berry addition to this granola makes it an excellent choice for summer breakies!
I was also sent some great products to giveaway to you lovely readers:
I think the single serving pots are a great idea! They would be perfect for breakfast in a hurry or even taking to a summer festival – all you would have to do is take along some little cartons of non dairy milk and you’d be set! They also do the pots with flakes and granola.
To enter (each of these counts as a single entry – please leave a separate comment for each one, I hate for you to miss out on additional entries!):
- Leave a comment to this post telling me how you would use the muesli pots
- ‘Like’ my Facebook page and leave a comment below stating that you have done so
- Follow me via Google Friend Connect (link on the left side bar) or follow me on Blog Lovin or Twitter and leave a comment below stating that you have done so
- Tweet about this giveaway – ‘check out @keephealthstyle great GIVEAWAY’
- Sign up to receive blog updates via email using the link to the left and leave a comment below stating that you have done so
- Post about this giveaway with a link back to this post on your blog and leave a comment below stating that you have done so
Giveaway open to UK residents only (sorry international friends!) and closes at 12am GMT Sunday 24th June 2012, good luck!