I couldn’t go to Brighton and London without buying any clothes! I did go with a bit of an idea of what I was looking for and I certainly found a few gems!
I bought this bag from Oasis and a gorgeous burgundy shirt dress from Monki – I went to the store on Carnaby Street and could have died, it was heaven! I loved everything in there and for the quality the prices are fantastic.
I also picked up:
- Yellow Jumper from Joy (a bit more than I would usual spend but I adore it!)
- Vintage floral shirt dress from a charity shop
- Stripy jumper dress from Kew 159 (on sale)
- Black shift dress with mesh panels from Monki
My favourite purchase of the holiday was this floral vintage dress from Beyond Retro I am just in love with it! I might get the length taken up a bit and take out the shoulder pads just to make it fit a little better. The colours in the print are so perfect for autumn :-)
Another couple of things I bought include:
- Leather look panel leggings from Topshop
- Cream jumper with buttons down the back from Monki
- Oversize grey t-shirt, also from Monki
Plus some un pictured woollen tights in grey and beige from H&M and some studded biker boots from Primark that I forgot to photograph!
I did pick up some beauty related bits and pieces too:
- Almond Moisturiser from Neal’s Yard
- My favourite Ultra Bland from Lush
- Kiehl’s Pineapple Papaya Scrub
- Pineapple enzyme facial wash from Infinity
- Green People Day Solution – already a favourite of mine so thought I’d restock!
- Topshop cream blusher in flush
- Viridian Vitamin D supplements – I’ve been researching Vitamin D for a health coaching client I’m working with and thought it would be smart to get some for myself and James!
So there’s my haul, suffice to say I won’t be spending much between now and Christmas ;-) But as I said in yesterday’s post I did pick up some good deals so I was quite chuffed!
Have you heard of Monki before? I have Christina to thank as I had not came across the brand until she blogged about them, I’m certainly now a huge fan! I now feel well and truly set for autumn, I even put all my warmer weather clothing away for the season, its jumpers and boots from here on out! Is your wardrobe ready for autumn?