Disclosures and Policies
PLEASE READ THESE DISCLOSURES AND POLICIES SO YOU ARE FULLY INFORMED
Unless otherwise stated, all words and photos on this blog are my own. If you use a photo, please link back to this site to provide credit. Under no circumstances, should the text of this blog be copied and re-posted elsewhere unless you have permission from me to do so.
I like to share recipes from time to time. If you try my recipes on your blog or other site, please provide credit back to the original post.
This is a for profit blog. I will occasionally post sponsored or guest, paid for posts all of which will be marked as such with ‘sponsored by’ ‘guest post from’ or ‘in partnership with’. Occasionally I use sponsor products and will delegate when something was provided free of charge with c/o (or care of). Some links on this blog and my other social media sites are affiliate links, which means I enjoy the product enough to share & recommend it. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, I will receive a small commission. The opinions expressed here & on all my other sites are always my own.
Note for companies and advertisers:
I am open to approaches from brands/PR agencies who think they have something that might be appropriate for the blog. However, if you are a brand or PR agency then please do note that any product sent for consideration for review will be reviewed honestly. Please see below for full review policy. If you are happy with this then please contact me at email@example.com
(1) CONTENT. The Blog provides content, except for blog comments (Section (3)), for general information purposes only. The content constitute the opinions of the Blog and its author. The Blog author is not a medical professional nor certified expert. You should never substitute information from any Blog for information obtained from a licensed medical and or other professional. The information on the blog may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. While I try to revise the blog on a regular basis, it may not reflect the most current legal developments. The opinions expressed at or through the blog are the opinions of the individual author.
(2) COPYRIGHT. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, or duplicating of any of the material is prohibited without express written permission from the Blog. You are not allowed to reproduce, sell, and modify any part of this Blog. You are welcome to link to this blog, and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. When You quote or link to this Blog, please include the Blog’s name in your link. To obtain permission to copy portions of the Blog, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) PROHIBITED ACTIONS. You are not authorized to attack this Blog using malicious software and/or use this Blog for data mining, to commit any illegal actions while using the Blog, or against this Blog, to restrict access to this Blog, to impede the normal functioning of this Blog or to menace the Author with, or cause physical or financial harm to, the Author of this Blog.
(4) NO GUARANTEE. The Blog and its Author make no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of the Blog. In addition, the Author does not guarantee that the Blog will be accessible at all times or during any down time (i) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance or (iv) relating to events beyond the Author’s control such as strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, natural and/or man-made disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where the Author or Your servers are located. Although the Author will try to moderate comments quickly, the Author makes no guarantee to the commenter that its comments or trackbacks will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published to the discretion of the Author.
(5) NO WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS. The Author makes NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. This blog is provided “As Is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
(1) EDITORIAL POLICY. Editorial content is written by the Author based on personal experience and results. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers, affiliates, public relation firms, brand, or other individual unless otherwise noted. The Blog and its Author do not provide any guarantee of a positive review. The Blog does not accept compensation for product reviews. Any advertisements, advertorials, sponsored content, and the like will be clearly marked as advertising content and do not reflect the opinions of the Blog or its Author.
(2) REVIEW POLICY. Reviews are written based on the Author’s personal experience with the product and is not influenced by third parties (advertisers, brand representatives, public relation representatives, etc.). Reviews are written in a pro/con format and address different aspects of the product.
(a) Product reviews address the product on various different levels depending upon the nature of the product(product, value, ease of use, taste, nutritional value and packaging) and then gives an overall view of whether the author likes it or would recommend it as a purchase.
(3) COMMENT POLICY. The purpose of comments is to facilitate a relevant, on-topic dialogue between the Blog author and you. Comments which do not add to the conversation or are rude, offensive or inappropriate may be edited, moved, or deleted. Trolls and trolling comments will be not be permitted.
(a) Collection of Information. I only collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by a visitors. For example, mailing information is required to award giveaway prizes to winners, but this information is never used or sold for any additional purpose beyond fulfilling the prize. Personally identifiable information is used solely to address your specific request and is not sold to third parties or market researchers.
(b) Distribution of Personally Identifiable Information. We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. No information will be provided unless I am asked to give it for legal purposes.
(c) Commitment to Data Security. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only I personally (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
(d) Cookies and Web Beacons. I use third party advertisements such on the Blog. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites). You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security.
(e) Children. I do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If I become aware that I have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, I will delete such information from our records. All competitions and giveaways are open to all over the age of 16 as long as those aged between 16-18 or those living with parents have their permission to give out their postal address if they win and are due to be posted a prize. Should you not wish to give out your home address you could set up a PO Box address via your post office, this is obviously just a suggestion.